Saturday 27 August 2011

A year in the life of.......

Goodness, its been a year since I began this blog!  I have not posted as often as I have wished, but I have enjoyed every minute!  With a new and faster computer hopefully on the horizon, it will be easier to post more regularly.....all good intentions!!
Back to quilting, I have been experimenting with making log cabin blocks using Marti Michell rulers...they are really good and for once, my log cabins are perfectly square and have no wavy edges....

I have been making samples up for a trading stand in October...lots to do!  I just love these Lecien fabrics.
Trouble is, my sewing room aka the dining room looks a real mess now.....

Never mind...
Look at these lovely flowers I have been given by one of my customers..makes it all worth it.
Have a good weekend..

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and your studio go. Did you know you are a no reply? YOu may want it that way and that is okay. Have a good evening,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I become a reply blogger? I have tried to change my settings so I hope it works now!

    ReplyDelete