Thursday 13 September 2012

A trip to Albury, Surrey

Yesterday we had a day out!  After getting terribly stuck in traffic for two and a half hours, we arrived at the village hall in deepest Surrey!!  And what a lovely welcome....I must admit to having kittens on the journey, we were so late!!  Never mind,  the Guildford Quilters were a very friendly group and we had a really nice time.  I had been asked to give a talk about my longarm quilting business and take along my shop for some retail therapy!


Thanks so much to everyone we met...
As my parents are not far away, we made a quick trip to see them too which really made for a lovely day!


 Lunch eaten, we set off home to walk a very excitable pair of doodles who were delighted we were home!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day...except for the traffic part.

    ReplyDelete